SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you are consenting our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent (opt-in), or provide you with an opportunity to say no (opt-out), where applicable.
How do I withdraw my consent?
When we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact details below. If your consent relates to receiving email marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link in the email, or if it relates to app notifications, you can turn off app notifications using your device settings. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to continue to provide our services to you.
Post: BikeRowSki, Unit 16, Kinsealy Business Park, Kinsealy Lane, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may share your information with selected third parties including our business partners, product and services suppliers and sub-contractors and / or analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Sites.
We will disclose your personal information where we are required by any legal obligation to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 4 – GLOFOX PARTNERSHIP
Our store and class booking platform is hosted on by our partner, Glofox (www.glofox.com). They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you and enables you to book classes at any of our studios.
SECTION 5 – PAYMENTS
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then BikeRowSki stores your payment card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is securely deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, please read our Terms of and Conditions.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Any third-party providers used by us to provides our services will generally only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our Sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and strongly encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organisational controls and measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
If you provide us with your payment card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows BikeRowSki to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _lsite_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _lsite_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
If you are under 16, please don’t use our services. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 16. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly remove the information.
SECTION 10 – RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted for legal and regulatory purposes and legitimate business purposes. In general, we hold this information for a period of seven years, unless we are obliged to hold it for a longer period under law or applicable regulations.
If you delete your account, we will promptly remove your personal data from our system (such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number) and other preferences associated with your account. However, we may retain copies of your personal information as explained above.
SECTION 11 – YOUR RIGHTS
You have various rights under data protection law in connection with our processing of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and exemptions. You can manage most of your personal information through your BikeRowSki account.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
- Right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate information that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information, you may request that we update the information so that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal information that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal information for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal information for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
If BikeRowSki is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide our services to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you can get in touch with us using the following contact details:
Post: BikeRowSki Limited, Unit 16, Kinsealy Business Park, Kinsealy Lane, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission (“DPC”), our data protection supervisory authority if you are unhappy with our processing of your personal information. Details of how to lodge a complaint with the DPC can be found on the DPC’s website, or you can call the DPC directly on +353 1 890 252 231.